Howard denies cancelling tasmania trip due to ‘overwhelming response’
AFL Media spokesperson Ryan Grant has denied there was any controversy about the cancellation of the Adelaide weekend.
“AFL Media received a heavy volume of calls on Thursday afternoon to our media hotline reporting people had made negative comments against the club due to the recent series in Perth,” he said.
“There was nothing in these calls that indicated the club was not wanting to do anything other than host a game and to respond to the feedback it got through Twitter.
“That being said the team has decided that there is a good chance the game in Adelaide will go ahead with an all-out game against Collingwood at the MCG on Wednesday night.”
Earlier this month, AFL chief executive Gillon McLachlan revealed Adelaide would be hosting a home and away game on March 20 against North Melbourne.
And last week the club announced a match in Perth for Sunday, March 21.
But despite the absence of the Adelaide game and reports of a backlash, fans were hopeful they would get a chance t온라인 카지노o see the A-League side play against West Coast.
They were also left disappointed when the Sydney Swans were denied a Sydney derby in late 2015.
The Sydney side will be one of only seven teams to have played in the ACL this season after the Sydney Swans were forced out of the competition.
AFL Media’s Chris Finlay, who is covering the AFL Christmas tour, said the me포커dia would not be allowed to attend the game.
“It will be our last game in Australia this year for all the players, staff, support staff and volunteers who have supported us all these years,” Finlay said.
“I have heard from many people online and also through social media who are calling us in to make us aware of this, so we will be going into the game with full equipment.”
Topics: australian-football-league, sport, melbourne-3000,예스카지노 nsw, port-augusta-5750